« View All Articles
The Importance Of Content Marketing
There is no better way to educate your market about your brand
Published: 03/14/2016 by Brandon Price
It’s effective, affordable, and it should be part of your foundation of advertising your business. The goal of content marketing is brand awareness and to bring more viewers to your site. It is a highly effective tool to creating a bigger thumbprint online.
- On average, content marketing costs 62% less than traditional marketing and can generates about 3 times as many leads.
- Website conversion rates are about six times higher from content marketing than from other advertising options (2.9% vs 0.5%)
- Custom written content is more important and more effective than visuals and videos.
- 50% of consumer time online is spent engaging with custom content.
- Only 24% of readers scroll down on native content, compared to 71% who scroll down on original content.
- The average organization spends 30% of their marketing budget on content.
- 72% of large organizations, and 33% of small companies, outsource their content creation.
With the right content marketing strategy in place, you will be able to bring in more leads, have more effective promotions, and create a larger, more interested consumer base for your business. Whether it is a restaurant, a service, or a product, your business will benefit from content marketing.